The Chamber believes young professionals are vital for a strong, growing community. More YPers mean a stronger voice, stronger community, and stronger opportunities. To kick-off 2017, we are re-launching York Area Young Professionals.
WHO are young professionals?
· Business professionals and leaders between ages 21 and 40.
· Motivated, educated and community-conscious individuals.
· Individuals ready to work hard, play hard, and make a difference in their community.
WHAT is in it for young professionals?
· Networking and a platform to make a difference in the community
· Opportunity to build awareness for yourself and your business
· Access to a larger network while also being able to establish or promote a name for yourself in our community
WHY young professionals?
By connecting diverse young professionals, we create a force that will both strengthen and grow York as we attract more young professionals to live, work, play and stay in our area.
2017 Home & Garden Show is filling up with great businesses looking to help you improve your home and garden! Mark your calendars for Friday, February 17th and Saturday, Febraury 18th at the Holthus Convention Center!
****The York Area Chamber of Commerce is an organization of progressive members dedicated to building a strong vibrant business community in the York area.
The Chamber, through its membership, provides community leadership, promotion, communication, and unity to insure continued economic support and growth.****