Saturday September 9th, 10:00 AM
- Walkers with a float entry must be able to maintain pace with the parade. If you feel your group will not be able to keep the pace, we ask that they be placed on a float.
- Candy or promotional items cannot be thrown, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES; only handed to spectators.
- If personal injury or physical damage occurs as a result of this type of activity, parade participants will be held personally liable. However, these items may be distributed by persons walking along with the parade route.
- If you are caught throwing candy, you will forfeit future participation in the YORKFEST Parade.
- The leader or driver must maintain ¼ block spacing behind the marching band ahead of them.
- You may begin staging your float at 8:00 AM/Judging will be at 9:00 AM
- All entries must enter the staging area from Delaware Avenue. No entries can enter from the North/South (side streets)
- Chamber Ambassadors will be at the corners of the staging areas to assist you